We are sharing this update from ACCA, our professional body, for the interest of clients and contacts. The content is (c) ACCA
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme will end on 30 September 2021. What next?
Claims for September must be submitted by 14 October 2021 and any amendments must be made by 28 October 2021.
For claims relating to September 2021, the government will pay 60% of wages up to a maximum cap of £1,875 for the hours the employee is on furlough.
Businesses are reminded of their obligations to keep a copy of all records for six years, including:
- the amount claimed and claim period for each employee
- the claim reference number for your records
- your calculations in case HMRC needs more information about your claim
- usual hours worked, including any calculations that were required, for employees you flexibly furloughed
- actual hours worked for employees you flexibly furloughed.