This Content Was Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Jessica Garbett
With this in mind we offer Ask An Accountant to provide a fixed fee service for work of this nature.
Features of Ask An Accountant:
- Fixed Price Consultation £200 + vat
- Initial scoping by email or phone (up to 30 minutes) as appropriate / by choice – normally email unless there are complexities
- Letter of advice with (a) Identification of issues arising and (b) recommendations for action or further advice
- Designed for individuals and businesses who are not current clients of Whitefield / YogaTax
Ask An Accountant may be suitable for:
- One off Tax related queries
- Tax planning and compliance enquiries
- Advice on accounting standards and treatments
- Business issues / advisory
Terms and Limitations of service – there are a few things we need you to know
- Sometimes a particular query may be too large or complex for this service. If so we will try to provide alternative options
- Some queries may be outside the scope of our expertise, especially if they are of a specialist nature or require legal input. If this is the case we will, of course, let you know
- Our letter of advice will always be substantive. However the nature of some queries may mean that it is not be possible to give a full answer in our letter of advice. For example, there may be contingent issues; further research may be needed; specialist advice may be needed. In such circumstances we will explore the issues, identify uncertainties, and suggest the next steps.
- Fair use applies and work is in accordance with our Terms of Business, notably sections 8 and 17
Please get in touch to discuss further, using the form below – if we have already been discussing an issue with you and have referred you here re pricing / service scope then there is no need to resubmit details.
If we can assist then, we will need to:
- Verify your identity to comply with Anti Money Laundering Requirements
- Agree engagement terms
- Take payment from you
Once these formalities are complete, we aim to issue the letter of advice within two weeks.